Our focus at Neudale is bovine and small animal care.
Our focus at Neudale is bovine and small animal care. We strive to provide a full range of services in clinic and on farm to ensure all of your animal needs are taken care of. For services that we don’t offer we can assist you in finding alternative care and refer your case elsewhere.
We have a dedicated small animal consultation room, examination facilities, pharmacy, surgical suite, small animal kennels, cattle handling bay and laboratory with in-house diagnostics to assist with services being delivered during your visit.
Selection of Bovine Services
- Pregnancy diagnotics (Ultrasound and Manual Palpation).
- Semen testing (in clinic or on farm).
- Vaccinations (preventative health programs suited to your needs).
- Calving assistance including caesarians (majority of cases are seen in clinic).
- Herd health management (we’ll discuss your operation and protocols at least once a year).
- Health exam (for a variety of health cases).
- Prolapses (uterine prolapses are normally seen on farm and in a timely fashion).
Selection of Small Animal Services
- Surgeries (spays/neuters and a variety of other minor procedures. Call to discuss.)
- Vaccinations (from puppies to adulthood, routine vaccinations help keep your animals healthy).
- Health/wellness examinations (practical, customized plans for diagnosing your pet’s problems).
- Euthanasia and cremations (end of life discussions are stressful events so we strive to provide the upmost in support).
Medications are prescribed by our veterinarians who have examined your animal(s) and/or has current knowledge of your livestock operations. Prescriptions are tailored to your animals’ needs. Our veterinary staff can walk you through proper usage and safety.
If you require after hours assistance for an emergency, please call the clinic at 780-847-4071 and listen to the message advising which veterinarian is on call. Take note of the number and telephone that number. This is usually 780-919-0650.
If you do not get through right away, please leave a message. The veterinarian will usually get back to you within 30 minutes unless he or she is dealing with another after hours emergency.